I made a Sirocco jumpsuit – well, to be honest I made 5 (FIVE). That is how much I love this pattern! I am very much a jumpsuit fan, and this pattern is perfect for me <3 I feel feminine and comfortable in it.
I made the red floral one i DBP, so soft and lovely. The leo one is in pretty heavy french terry with very little stretch. Note to self: Next time, make the waist band in something more stretchy, as this takes a lot of wiggling to get in! Or maybe, add a zipper.
The red one I made as a more festive one, as we were going to my nephews 15 year birthday; however, with the Corona virus everything is of course cancelled. Well, I must wear it around the house then 🙂
I did make 5 – these two, 1 in green DBP and 2 in red ponte. The first one was too big, and I hadn’t tightened the front band enough, so everything was showing – so I made a new one. Ponte is a very good fabric choice for this pattern! I snapped some photos this as well, and, well – I could have ironed it first hehe!