Based on my hip measurement (105 cm/ 41.3″) I chose size 14 as I was between size 12 and 14, and the pattern suggest you size up, The were a bit large, so I took in an additional 2 cm/ 0.8″ in both sides from hip to bottom of legs, 4 cm/ 1.6″ in all.
Now they feel perfect around the hips, however they still do feel kind of baggy in the low butt/ back thighs area. However, I am a skinny-jean kinda girl, so maybe this is intentional? In the front view I don’t like the droopy fabric in the thigh area.
From the pattern I made the following changes on this pair:
– 1 cm/ 0.4″ low butt adjustment
– 1 cm/ 0.4″ flatt butt adjustment
– Shaved 1,5/ 0.6″ cm of inner thigh back
– Added 5 cm/ 1.8″ in length
The next pair I will:
- Make a sway back adjustment of 1,5 cm/ 0.6″
- Slim down the back thigh
- Make additional 1 cm flat butt adjustment
- Knock knee adjustment